Henson Park is a community of brand new two-level townhomes located just north of downtown Greensboro but offering the beauty and solitude of suburban living. These thoughtfully designed townhomes provide wonderful living space options that include a 1st floor owners suite or 1st floor bedroom. The second level features a separate living/lounging area making these townhomes feel even more spacious than they are. Each home also has an outdoor patio area just off the main den. Coupled with the open floorplan design this makes for an excellent area for entertaining guests, friends, and family.
2 Model Homes!
- Two level townhomes with boast a 1st floor owners suite or 1st floor bedroom
- Lawn Maintenance Included
- Just over 1 mile from Lake Townsend Greensboro Trails System
- Lake Jeanette Swim and Tennis Club nearby
- Lawndale Crossing Shopping nearby
- Harris Teeter one mile away
- Located off Lake Jeanette Road and N. Church Rd
- Close to Lake Jeannette, Shopping and Dining
- Ronald E. McNair Elementary, Mendenhall Middle, Page High School
- 2 car garages
- Stainless steel appliances
- Granite countertops
- Smart Home Package
Builder: D.R. Horton
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
From I-40W take exit 131 for I-40W toward I-785N. Keep right to continue on Exit 227, follow signs for US-70/US-29N/US-220N and merge onto I-785/I-840W. Take Hicone Rd and Leed Chapel Rd to N Church St. Merge onto US-29N. Take the exit toward Hicone Rd. Turn right onto Hicone Rd then left onto Summit Ave. Turn right onto Brightwood School Rd. Turn left onto Lees Chapel Rd. Turn Right onto N Church St to community on the right.
Matterport Virtual Tour for Linville Model at Henson Park:
Click here for current pricing