Glennview offers a mix of popular townhome plans in Kernersville ranging in size from 1,416 to 1,429 sq. ft. Minutes from Interstate 40, Glennview also features a pool, bathhouse and community dog park. Convenient to shopping, dining in small town Kernersville as well as the larger nearby cities of Greensboro and Winston-Salem. Kernersville is home to a new and modern Novant Health Campus. Truist Ballpark is an easy drive for taking in those lazy summer ball games with the Winston-Salem DASH. Winston Lake Park is a short drive away for recreation for the entire family and if proximity to the PTI Airport is important it is closeby as well.
Gennview is served by Union Cross Elementary, Southeast Middle, and R. B. Glenn High Schools.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- New townhomes in Kernersville, NC
- 2 Floor Plans with 2-story townhomes
- 1,416 - 1,429 sq. ft.
- 3 bedrooms / 2.5 baths
- 1-car garage
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops in bathrooms
- Community pool and bathhouse
- Community Dog Park
- Wonderful small town Kernersville
- Near Novant Medical Center
- Easy access to Hwy 421 and I-40 for quick commutes to Greensboro, High Point, and Winston-Salem
- Union Cross Elementary, Southeast Middle, and R.B. Glenn High Schools
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton - Express Series
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Take I-40 W. to Winston Salem/ Piedmont Triad Farmers Mkt. Merge onto I-40W/US-421 N, keep left to continue on I-40W, take exit 201 for Union Cross Rd, keep left at the fork, merge onto Union Cross Rd, make a U-turn at Glenn Hi Rd, turn right onto Glennview Dr.