Grace Lee Meadows is a collection of new homes that speak "lifestyle"! Lexington, NC offers that wonderful small town lifestyle that so many seek to find today. A quaint downtown is a throwback to a simpler time yet with the thriving cities of Winston-Salem and Greensboro, so easy to access this neighborhood truly offers the best of both worlds ... small town living with big city convenience nearby. And that's only the beginning. Lexington is home to world famous Lexington-style BBQ and you'll enjoy joining friends and family for a night out at the BBQ Center, Lexington BBQ, or one of the other renowned BBQ restaurants in town. For a more upscale experience Childress Vineyards offers a decidedly more sophisticated outing with live music on the patio at every Saturday and Sunday all summer long and, this year, through December. Or you may enjoy participating in the annual Grape Stomp in September each year. Families and singles alike will love that beautiful High Rock Lake is accessible just minutes from your new neighborhood opening the door to fishing, boating, water-skiiing, tubing, kayaking, swimming, jet-skiing, and more. Its an outdoors-man's paradise. Additionally, this community is not far from fun activities for the family like Boone's Cave Park and the Historic Spencer Shops in nearby Spencer NC for train enthusiasts. Of course, the homes are of the quality you've come to expect from America's largest builder. This community will not disappoint.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- New single-family homes in Lexington, NC
- 5 Floor Plans with Ranch and 2-story homes
- 1,518 - 2,164 sq. ft.
- 3-4 Bedrooms / 2-2.5 Baths
- 1 and 2-car garage
- Granite countertops in the kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops in the bathrooms
- The lifestyle you’ve dreamed about–small town living with rural beauty
- Lower taxes
- Located off Hwy 8
- Easy commute to Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and Charlotte
- Near High Rock Lake for boating, fishing, and recreation, from water-skiing and tubing, to kayaking and paddle-boarding
- Near Lexington BBQ!
- Childress Vineyards nearby
- Schools serving this community include: Southwood Elementary less than a mile from the community, Central Davidson Middle and Central Davidson High School both less than 3 miles away.
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton - Express Series
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Take I-85 South to exit 91. Turn left on Hwy 8/Cotton Grove Road and travel approximately 4.1 miles to community on right.