Single level ranch and 2-story homes means that every lifestyle can be accommodated in this attractive new community. D.R. Horton - Tradition Series is featuring 3 floorplans that range in size from 1,764 -2,565 sq. ft. with 3-5 bedroom and 2-3 bath options. All homes have a 2-car garage.
This is a low-maintenance community so the lawns and grounds are maintained by the HOA leaving more time for leisure pursuits for homeowners. And there is plenty to pursue in and around Graham. Lake MacIntosh Marina offers boat ramps to allow for launching your boat, or you can rent small boats on site. Morning rowing groups as well as sunset rows on this pristine lake make for opportunities to get exercise as well as meet new neighbors with similar interests. There are picnic shelters for family picnics or family reunions and even an indoor clubhouse available for reserving for group meetings.
Several parks, trails, and greenways wind their way throughout Alamance County. One of those, Graham Regional Park, features one of the areas nicest playgrounds, as well as walking areas and picnic spots. If shopping is your thing, then you are covered here with Alamance Crossing and the Tanger Outlets an only 10 minutes away. An easy commute to Chapel Hill, Durham, or Greensboro is possible by great roadways that serve this community. Durham is 30 miles to the east and Greensboro is just 30 miles to the west.
But you may not even want to leave your new home community. Pickleball courts located within Quarry Hills means there are always residents ready for a friendly match.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- New single-family homes near Graham, NC
- 3 Floor Plans with Ranch and 2-story homes
- 1,764 - 2,565 sq. ft.
- 3-5 Bedrooms / 2-3 Baths
- 2-car garage
- Small town atmosphere
- Low maintenance community
- Lawn care provided by the homeowners association
- Pickleball courts
- Lower tax rate
- 4 Minutes from Interstate I-85 & I-40
- 14 Minutes to Downtown Burlington
- 27 Minutes to Downtown Greensboro
- 32 Minutes to Downtown Durham
- 40 Minutes to RDU Airport
- 2 Golf Courses located within a 10 miles
- Minutes from several trails and greenways
- Close to great shopping at Tanger Outlets in Mebane and Alamance Crossing in Burlington
- Alexander-Wilson Elementary, Hawfields Middle School, and Southeast Alamance High School
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton - Tradition Series
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Take I-40E to exit 148 for NC-54 toward Chapel Hill/Carrboro. Turn right onto NC-54 E/E Harden St for 2.6 miles to Quarry Hills on the right.