Thatcher Woods offers one of the top locations in the Triad area, located near the new I-73 connector in Oak Ridge, North Carolina and close to Interstate 40. The location and excellent roadways offer quick access to great shopping at Friendly Center and the Brassfield area. Cone Hospital and many Cone Health satellite facilities are equally close.
Recreational opportunities abound, with the Atlantic and Yadkin Greenway for walking, running, and biking. Belew Lake for boating, skiing, tubing, and fishing ... all just a short drive away. Oak Ridge has a wonderful Town Park complete with ball fields, walking trails, and mountain bike trails. The amphitheater is the venue for Music in the Park; a free concert the second Saturday of the month from April-October. The Oak Ridge Swim and Tennis Club is a popular outlet for many families as well.
Oak Ridge Elementary, Northwest Guilford Middle and High Schools are all less than 2 miles from this neighborhood.
D.R. Horton offers their most popular floorplans with first floor owner's suite or first floor guest suite.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
New Phase Now Selling!
- New single-family homes in Oak Ridge, NC
- 73 large homesites surrounded by woods
- 5 Floor Plans with 2-story homes
- 2,558 - 3,448 sq. ft.
- 4 Bedrooms / 3-4 Baths
- 2 and 3-car garage
- 1st floor Owners Suite (per plan)
- Granite or Quartz countertops in kitchen
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops in bathrooms
- Crawl space foundations
- Fireplace in Family Room
- Coffered ceiling in Dining Room
- Revwood flooring on 1st floor excluding bedrooms
- Quick access to I-73 connector and I-40
- Oak Ridge Elementary and Northwest Guilford Middle and High Schools less than 2 miles away
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton - Tradition Series
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Take I-40 W toward Winston-Salem. Use the right lane to take exit 210 for NC-68 toward High Point/PTI Airport. Use the right lane to keep left at the fork and follow signs for the Airport. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Airport/NC-68N. Turn right onto Peeples road. Turn right onto Alcorn Rd to community on the left.