Erynndale is located in High Point with quick and easy access to Piedmont Triad Airport and I-40. Recreational opportunities abound with nearby outdoor activities at Gibson Park, Oak Hollow Festival Park, Oak Hollow Lake, and Jamestown Park Golf Club. Shopping and dining choices are abundant along West Wendover Avenue and at Four Seasons Town Centre which is an easy drive away. The new homes in Erynndale feature stainless steel appliances, granite or quartz kitchen countertops, and lovely touches like coffered ceilings in the dining room and much more.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
New Phase Now Selling!
- New single-family homes in High Point, NC
- 6 Floor Plans with 2-story homes
- 2,558 - 3,456 sq. ft.
- 4-5 Bedrooms / 3-4 Baths
- 2 & 3-car garage
- Hardi Plank exterior Colors
- Brick or Stone Facade on select homes
- 9 ft. ceiling on 1st floor
- Revwood Flooring on 1st floor, excluding wet areas & bedrooms
- Coffered ceilings in dining rooms
- 42” Birch Cabinets w/crown molding & decorative hardware
- Granite or Quartz countertops in kitchen
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Cultured Marble countertops in the bathroom
- Ceramic Tile in bathroom & laundry room
- Professionally landscaped homesites with sodded front yards
- Located in High Point minutes from Piedmont Triad Airport and I-40
- Enjoy nearby Gibson Park, Oak Hollow Lake, Oak Hollow Festival Park, Jamestown Park Golf Club, and Oak Hollow Golf Course
- Shopping and dining options abound along West Wendover Avenue and nearby Four Seasons Town Centre, as well as the shops at Palladium
- Sailing, boating, fishing, and skiing on Oak Hollow Lake
- Southwest Elementary School, Southwest Guilford Middle, and Southwest Guilford High School serve this community
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton - Tradition Series
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Take I-40 W to exit 208 for Sandy Ridge Road. Turn left on Sandy Ridge Road. Turn Left onto Kendale Road to Erynndale on the left.
Matterport Virtual Tour for Erynndale Model: