This new home community is located in beautiful rural Guilford County, just south of the Rockingham County line, but so close to downtown Greensboro, Bryan Park, the Atlantic and Yadkin Greenway, Lake Brandt Trails, and Belews Creek Recreational Lake. The proximity to Hwy's 150 and 29 means an easy commute to Eden or to all parts of the Greensboro area. A pool and clubhouse are completed and ready to entertain your family and friends.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- New single-family homes in Browns Summit, NC
- 7 Floor Plans with Ranch and 2-story homes
- 1,764 - 3,108 sq. ft.
- 3-5 Bedrooms / 2-3.5 Baths
- 2-car garage
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops in bathrooms
- Large 1/2 acre+ homesites
- Open floorplans
- Fireplace option in Great Room
- Pool and clubhouse
- Wonderfully rural Browns Summit
- Easy commute to all points in the Greensboro area
- Easy commute to Eden
- Close to the Bryan Park Recreational Park
- Served by Monroeton Elementary and Rockingham County Middle and High Schools
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton - Tradition Series
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Travel north on Church Street and turn right onto Hwy 150. Pass Yanceyville Road and turn left on Fairgrove Church Road. Turn left onto Bevill Oaks Road. Look for the community on your right.