This new home community is located in beautiful rural Guilford County, just south of the Rockingham County line, but so close to downtown Greensboro, Bryan Park, the Atlantic and Yadkin Greenway, Lake Brandt Trails, and Belews Creek Recreational Lake. The proximity to Hwy's 150 and 29 means an easy commute to Eden or to all parts of the Greensboro area. A pool and clubhouse are completed and ready to entertain your family and friends. All DR Horton homes come with America's Smart Home Technology meaning you can control your home from the couch ... or from 500 miles away.
- 2 story Single family homes
- 3-4 bedrooms, 2.5 - 3.5 baths
- 3 floorplans ranging from 2,207 - 3,108 sq. ft.
- Open floorplans
- Kitchens with islands
- Stainless steel appliances
- Fireplace option in Great Room
- Wonderfully rural Browns Summit
- Easy commute to all points in the Greensboro area
- Easy commute to Eden
- Close to the Bryan Park Recreational Park
- Served by Monroeton Elementary and Rockingham County Middle and High Schools
- Pool and clubhouse are ready for summer fun!
- Featuring America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton
Model Hours: Mon-Sat 10-6, Sun 1-6
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Travel north on Church Street and turn right onto Hwy 150. Pass Yanceyville Road and turn left on Fairgrove Church Road. Turn left onto Bevill Oaks Road. Look for the community on your right.