If you dream of wide, open spaces,The Farm at Lake Brandt is the perfect spot for your new home. Enjoy the convenience of the city and the natural beauty of the country in this custom-home community in northern Greensboro. Enjoy canoeing and kayaking on 816-acre Lake Brandt, as well as picnic spots and walking trails.
Choose a custom builder from one of Smith Marketing’s Select Custom Home Builders to create the perfect new home for you and your family. Lots in The Farm at Lake Brandt are large and private, with tree-lined borders. Contact Jeff Smith of Smith Marketing at Allen Tate Realtors, 336-215-7880 or contact Jason Smith, 336-451-4921 .
- Stunning new neighborhood for custom-built homes from the area’s best builders
- A refined neighborhood in a country setting
- Large lots and winding cul-de-sacs
- Custom homes from the $500’s to over $1 million
- Desirable Summerfield Elementary and Northern Middle and High Schools
- Large pond onsite for fishing
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- 816 acre Lake Brandt Reservoir (fishing, small boats, trails)
- Summerfield Athletic Park (playground, athletic fields)
- Greensboro National Golf Course
- Shopping and dining:
- Hillside Village Shopping Center
- Summerfield Shopping Center (CVS, Food Lion)
- Domino's, Walgreens, Subway, Papa John’s, and more nearby
- Lower county tax rates
- Custom Builder Team
Builder: Smith Marketing
Sales: Jeff Smith
From I-40, take I-73 N, keep left to continue on I-840.
Keep right at the fork to continue toward US Hwy. 220 N / Battleground Ave.
Take a sharp left onto US Hwy. 220 N / Battleground Ave.
Turn right onto Strawberry Rd. Turn right onto NC-150 E. Turn left onto Lake Brandt Rd.
The Farm at Lake Brandt is near the intersection of Lake Brandt Rd. and Scalesville Rd.