If you dream of wide, open spaces,The Farm at Lake Brandt is the perfect spot for your new home. Enjoy the convenience of the city and the natural beauty of the country in this custom-home community in northern Greensboro. Enjoy canoeing and kayaking on 816-acre Lake Brandt, as well as picnic spots and walking trails.
The rolling topography of this neighborhood allows for exquisite custom-design creations by some of the area’s most respected builders. Large lots situated along tree lined streets provide privacy, yet all the comfort neighbors provide in an exclusively private setting.
Northwest Guilford County offers an abundance of recreational opportunities as well including hiking, biking, roller-blading and running along the Atlantic and Yadkin Greenway, tennis and swimming at Bur Mil Park, and speedboating on Belews Recreational Lake. Live “miles away from it all” yet enjoy the quick access to the shopping and dining opportunities of Battleground Avenue
Contact Jeff Smith of Smith Marketing at Allen Tate Realtors, 336-215-7880 or contact Jason Smith, 336-451-4921 .
- Stunning new neighborhood for custom-built homes from the area’s best builders
- A refined neighborhood in a country setting
- Large lots and winding cul-de-sacs
- Desirable Summerfield Elementary and Northern Middle and High Schools
- Large pond onsite for fishing
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- 816 acre Lake Brandt Reservoir (fishing, small boats, trails)
- Belews Lake (fishing and waterskiing)
- Summerfield Athletic Park (playground, athletic fields)
- Greensboro National Golf Course
- Atlantic and Yadkin Greenway
- Shopping and dining:
- Brassfield Shopping Center
- Hillside Village Shopping Center
- Summerfield Shopping Center (CVS, Food Lion)
- Harris Teeter, Trader Joe's, and Sprouts along Battleground Avenue
- Domino's, Walgreens, Subway, Papa John’s, and more nearby
- Lower county tax rates
- Custom Builder Team
Builder: Smith Marketing's - Select Custom Home Builders
Sales: Jeff Smith
From I-40, take I-73 N, keep left to continue on I-840.
Keep right at the fork to continue toward US Hwy. 220 N / Battleground Ave.
Take a sharp left onto US Hwy. 220 N / Battleground Ave.
Turn right onto Strawberry Rd. Turn right onto NC-150 E. Turn left onto Lake Brandt Rd.
The Farm at Lake Brandt is near the intersection of Lake Brandt Rd. and Scalesville Rd.