A 130-acre community set in scenic rural Stokesdale, NC, North Ridge, once completed, will offer one-acre lots for 100 homes. Located off Prince Edward Road, this neighborhood offers many options, including building your own custom home with one of Smith Marketing’s Select Custom Home Builders.
Minutes from shopping, dining, and more, North Ridge is convenient to both Stokesdale and Oak Ridge. Both towns boast parks that provide the opportunity for many recreational activities. Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville, and Winston-Salem are also within close proximity.
Discover for yourself why this is one of the fastest growing areas of the Triad. Contact Jason Smith of Smith Marketing at Allen Tate Realtors, 336-451-4921 or Tanya Gilbert, 336-215-7138.
- New homes from the $400’s
- Stokesdale Elementary, Northwest Middle, Northwest High
- Minutes from Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville and Winston-Salem
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Stokesdale Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, picnic shelter, and more)
- Oak Ridge Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, dog park space, picnic shelter, and more)
- Enjoy nearby Belews Lake for all your boating, skiing, and leisure lake fun
- Shopping and dining:
- Oak Ridge Commons (Lowes Foods, Wendy’s, Subway, ABC Store, multiple dining opportunities, and more)
- Oak Ridge Marketplace (BB&T, McDonalds, Tractor Supply, medical)
- Kings Crossing Shopping Center (Food Lion, Stoke Ridge Bar & Grill, medical, and more)
- CVS, Domino's, and more also nearby
- Lower county tax rates
- Custom Builder Team
Builder: Smith Marketing
Sales: Jason Smith
From I-40 take exit 210 to get to Hwy. 68 North.
Go straight on Hwy. 68 North 10.8 for miles.
Turn left onto Prince Edward Rd. North Ridge will on your right.
For all up-to-date listings, please visit here, and click on "Available Homes".