A 130-acre community set in scenic rural Stokesdale, NC, North Ridge, will offer one-acre lots for 100 homes. Located off Prince Edward Road, this neighborhood offers many options, including building your own custom home with one of Smith Marketing’s Select Custom Home Builders.
North Ridge is convenient to both Stokesdale and Oak Ridge. Both towns boast parks that provide the opportunity for many recreational activities. Greensboro, High Point, Kernersville, and Winston-Salem are also within close proximity.
Stokesdale Town Park is just around the corner and offers a great place for family, friends and teams to play and enjoy the great outdoors. Belews Recreational Lake is nearby offering boating, fishing, water-skiing and tubing for the entire family and the opportunity to experience vacation-style activities like these any day of the week. Greensboro National offers acclaimed golf play nearby as well. Revel in the beauty, peace and quiet of this rural neighborhood for a lifestyle of yesteryear but with the style, comfort and convenience that a new luxury custom home affords. Some of the area’s best builders make up the exclusive builder team for this neighborhood.
Discover for yourself why this is one of the fastest growing areas of the Triad. Contact Jason Smith of Smith Marketing at Allen Tate Realtors, 336-451-4921 or Tanya Gilbert, 336-215-7138.
Homes Available for Immediate Move-In!
- Beautiful, quiet country setting with quick, easy access to all of North Greensboro
- Easy commute to Downtown Greensboro, Kernersville, and Winston-Salem
- Stokesdale Elementary, Northwest Middle & High Schools serve this neighborhood
- Oak Ridge Swim Club 4 miles away
- 5 miles to Belews Lake Boat Launch
- Vacation-style recreational opportunities throughout the area
- Fabulous homes by the county’s best builders
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Stokesdale Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, picnic shelter, and more)
- Oak Ridge Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, dog park space, picnic shelter, and more)
- Belews Lake Boat Launch (skiing, tubing, fishing, sailing, sailboarding, and more)
- Belews Lake Marina nearby for permanent mooring opportunities
- Shopping and dining:
- Oak Ridge Commons (Lowes Foods, Wendy’s, Subway, ABC Store, multiple dining opportunities, and more)
- Oak Ridge Marketplace (Truist, McDonalds, Tractor Supply, medical)
- Kings Crossing Shopping Center (Food Lion, StokeRidge Tavern & Grill, medical, and more)
- CVS, Domino's, and more also nearby
- Lower county tax rates
- Custom Builder Team
Builder: Smith Marketing's - Select Custom Home Builders
Sales: Jason Smith
From I-40 take exit 210 to get to Hwy. 68 North.
Go straight on Hwy. 68 North 10.8 for miles.
Turn left onto Prince Edward Rd. North Ridge will on your right.