A Brand New Community -- a blank canvas in desirable Summerfield, NC, with large lots on quiet meandering lanes and cul-de-sacs. New Homes are available, or custom build your dream home.
This new neighborhood is selling out quickly. With custom homes built by the renowned Smith Marketing’s Select Custom Home Builders, the nearby amenities are legion.
Summerfield Town Park provides a peaceful refuge, while Proehlific Park and the Spears YMCA provide outlets for an active family.
More recreational opportunities abound with Bur Mill Park and Lake Brandt, which are the perfect backdrop to the Atlantic and Yadkin Trail for all mountain biking, Road Cycling, walking and running enthusiasts.
Boaters and water skiers will love that Belews Lake is a short drive away, and the Carolina Marina offers permanent slips.
Great stores are in abundance including Harris Teeter, Trader Joe's and Sprouts.
Easy access to PTI Airport, Center For Creative Leadership, and other businesses means you'll stay connected and the kids will be well served by the desirable Northern Middle and High Schools and Summerfield Elementary. Excellent private school options are close at hand as well.
Contact Jason Smith of Smith Marketing at Allen Tate Realtors, 336-451-4921.
- New and Custom-built homes in desirable Summerfield
- Rural beauty—peace and quiet
- Large homesites
- Desirable Summerfield Elementary, Northern Guilford Middle and High School District
- Nearby amenities include:
- Summerfield Town Park and Bur Mil Park
- Piedmont Trail at the Atlantic & Yadkin Greenway
- Belews Creek Recreational Lake
- Numerous mountain-biking trails
- Easy access to shopping with Harris Teeter, Trader Joe's, Sprouts, and more
- Easy access to PTIA
Builder: Smith Marketing's - Select Custom Home Builders
Sales: Jason Smith
From Greensboro's Battleground Ave. continue north on Battleground Ave./Hwy 220.
Turn right onto Scalesville and travel 2 miles to turn right onto Strader Road.
The community is on your right.