The Terrace at Havenbrook is an enclave of 16 homes on a 9 acre parcel in Clemmons, NC. Seven new two-story floorplans are being offered by Arden Homes, all with main level living. The plans range in size from 2,345 sq. ft. to over 2,831 sq. ft., and feature 3-4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4 baths all with 2-car garage. The elevations are dramatic with exterior finishes including brick and stone.
The location in Clemmons is extarordinary, offering a very rural feel but very close to all Clemmons attractions and an easy drive to Winston-Salem attractions via convenient access to I-40 and Business I-40. A new Publix Grocery is right around the corner, and the Jerry Long Family YMCA is very close-by as well, offering the entire family one of the best fitness options available. The Tanglewood Park is also just a hop skip and a jump away and offers an amazing array of activities including a public pool, golf, horseback riding, and beautiful park grounds for all to enjoy. Hanes Mall is a short drive, and Truist field hosts the local Minor League baseball team, the Winston-Salem Dash, at their home field.
The Terrace at Havenbrook residents are served by Morgan Elementary, Clemmons Middle, and West Forsyth High School. Calvary Day and Forsyth Country Day are also nearby.
- 7 unique personalized floorplans
- Only 16 homesites on a 9 acre parcel
- 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-4 baths
- From 2,149 - 2,800 sq. ft.
- Rural feeling with city amenities nearby
- Publix Grocery nearby
- Jerry Long Family YMCA nearby
- Hanes Mall an easy commute
- Easy access to Innovation Quarter
- Nearby Tanglewood Park offers swimming, golf, horseback riding, and more
- Shopping and dining options close at hand in Clemmons or a short drive to downtown Winston-Salem
- Schools: Morgan Elementary, Clemmons Middle, and West Forsyth High
Builder: Arden Homes
Model Hours: By Appointment
Sales Information: 336-659-9503
Take exit 184 and turn right onto Lewisville Clemmons Road. At the first light turn left onto W. Peacehaven Road and travel to Laseter Road. Turn left on Lasater and community is on left.