The Arbors at Meadowlark is a new home development where neighbors connect and families thrive. This planned community lies in beautiful Forsyth County between Winston-Salem and Lewisville. The spectacular setting among old growth hardwood trees is what attracted the developers to this parcel. The developers wanted to honor the property’s rich agrarian history with large homesites and custom-built homes that complement the site. The community appeals to families as well as empty-nesters with two very distinct homes options. There are select custom home sites available for constructing the home of your dreams. A few builder speculative homes are completed and ready for quick move-in. For the empty-nester that wants to downsize in square footage but “upsize” in quality there are some garden homes that offer single level living and yard maintenance. The landscaped entrance leads to sidewalk lined streets with streetlights that make this community a peaceful retreat for its residents. Local shopping, dining, and city parks are plentiful. Low HOA dues means you won’t pay for amenities you may not use. Tours of the community and move-in ready homes are available daily by appointment or virtually.
Arbors at Meadowlark Neighborhood Tour
- 4-5-bedroom homes with 3-5 baths
- 46 homesites
- Lot sizes and cul-de-sac lots range from .24- 1.8 Acres
- Excellent selected custom builder team
- Mature old-growth hardwood trees adorn the property
- Sidewalks, custom mailboxes, and streetlights throughout
- Common areas add to the spacious feel of the community
- Elegantly landscaped entrance
- Adjacent to popular Brookberry Farm Residential development
- Beautiful rural-feel of Meadowlark Road
- Easy access to the 3-mile long Muddy Creek greenway
- Grocery store, shopping, and dining within 1000 feet of development entry
- Highly desired school district
- Two styles of homes available: Larger single-family homes or garden homes with yard maintenance included
- Some custom features offered are: Dual laundry rooms—one for each floor; spacious kitchens outfitted with custom cabinetry and high end appliances; bonus room over 2 or 3-car garage; fabulous owner suites with features such as shiplap walls, soaking tub, spa shower & dual walk in closets.
Leonard Ryden Burr Real Estate’s Builder Team:
Alan Fletcher Construction, Inc., Realtor: Michael Ferrin, 337-978-0311
RL Riddle Construction, Realtor: Brenda Shoaf, 336-972-2076
Wishon & Carter Builders, Inc., Realtor: Arlene Rouse, 336-414-1919
Glen Homes, LLC., Realtor: Mary P. Yates, 336-779-9649
Dream Builders WS, Realtor: Kristin Wooten, 336-462-2108
QFC Inc, Brett Sipe, Realtor: Mary Uren, 336-817-8408
JK Canter Builder, LLC
Last Sunday of every Month, 2-4 pm
Only 9 minutes from I40, 15 minutes from downtown Winston-Salem, and just 2 minutes to Robinhood Village shopping center.
From Downtown Winston-Salem, take Robinhood road to left on Meadowlark.