Sage Meadows community of Winston Salem homes for sale is located just off Peter's Creek Parkway in Winston-Salem. Conveniently located just minutes off I-40 and a wide variety of shopping and dining. Also located within walking distance to local schools and parks, and an easy drive to all the shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities around Stafford Road and Hanes Mall. Innovation Quarter and Wake Forest Baptist Hospital are an easy commute.
America's Smart Home® Technology is the name DR Horton has given to the technology they are building into every home in every community. America's Smart Home® Technology provides the lucky homeowner control of their home from their couch or from miles away. The homeowner can access their home's command center from smartphone, tablet, or computer. These are the homes of tomorrow ... available today.
- 3-4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Homes from 1,518 - 2,644 sq. ft.
- 2-car garages
- Kitchen islands per plan
- Stainless steel appliances
- Patios for enjoying the out of doors
- Excellent customer satisfaction rating
- Walk to schools and parks
- Kimmel Farm Elementary and Flat Rock Middle School only 2.5 miles away
- Parkland High School only 1.8 miles from community
- Easy access of I-40 and I-285 for quick commute to all points in and around Winston-Salem
- Easy commute to Winston-Salem Baptist Hospital and Innovation Quarter
Builder: D.R. Horton / Express Homes
Model Hours: Mon-Sat 10-6, Sun 1-6
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Follow I40 W, take exit 193A to merge onto 1-285/NC8s/US52s towards Lexington. Take Exit 105 for Clemmonsville Road. Turn right onto Clemmonsville road. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Clemmonsville Rd. At the traffic Circle, take the 1st exit and stay on Clemmonsville Rd. Turn left onto Old Salisbury Rd. Turn left onto Waverly St. Turn right onto Waverly Crossing. Turn right onto Pridgen Ridge Dr.