Fishel Village is a new community featuring ranch style and 2-story homes. Located in southern Winston-Salem, the excellent access to major roadways makes a commute to all pints in and around the Winston-Salem, Clemmons area a breeze. Winston-Salem acclaimed Innovation Quarter is a quick easy commute as well. Lots of dining and shopping options are at your dispose including grocery and dining in the Hickory Tree Road area. Winston-Salem has a multitude of cultural options including shows at the Milton Rhodes Center and is also home to a minor league baseball team, the Winston-Salem Dash.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Ranch and 2-story homes
- Southern Winston-Salem location offers easy access to Innovation Quarter
- Shopping and Dining in the Hickory Tree Road Area
- Truist Baseball Field a quick and easy drive
- Excellent access to major roadways
- Schools serving this community include: Kimmel Farm Elementary, Flatrock Middle and Parkland High School. All are less than 4 miles distance from the neighborhood.
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton / Express Homes
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Take US-Hwy 52 south and continue onto I-285 south. Take exit 103 to S Main St. and turn left or south onto S Main St. Turn right onto Fishel Rd to Fishel Village on the left.