Fishel Village is a new community featuring 150 2-story homes. Located in southern Winston-Salem, the excellent access to major roadways makes a commute to all pints in and around the Winston-Salem, Clemmons area a breeze. Winston-Salem acclaimed Innovation Quarter is a quick easy commute as well. Lots of dining and shopping options are at your dispose including grocery and dining in the Hickory Tree Road area. Winston-Salem has a multitude of cultural options including shows at the Milton Rhodes Center and is also home to a minor league baseball team, the Winston-Salem Dash.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
New Phase Coming Soon!
- New single-family homes in Winston-Salem, NC
- 6 Floor Plans with 2-story homes
- 1,360 - 2,368 sq. ft.
- 3-5 Bedrooms / 2.5-3 Baths
- 1 and 2-car garage
- 150 home community
- Southern Winston-Salem location offers easy access to Innovation Quarter
- Shopping and Dining in the Hickory Tree Road Area
- Truist Baseball Field a quick and easy drive
- Convenient access to Hwy 52, I-40, and US 311
- Schools serving this community include: Kimmel Farm Elementary, Flat Rock Middle, and Parkland High School - All are less than 4 miles distance from the neighborhood
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton - Express Series
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Take US-Hwy 52 South and continue onto I-285. Take exit 103 for S Main St. Keep left at the fork to continue toward S Main St/Old U.S. Hwy 52 S. Turn right onto Fishel Rd to Fishel Village on the left.