This beautiful equestrian inspired community is perfectly located in eastern Guilford county near Burlington. Easy access to I-40 makes commuting to Greensboro, High Point or Durham a breeze! The 5800 square foot clubhouse with exercise room, media center, playground, pool and tennis makes family entertaining so easy.
Brightwood Farm is a premier master planned community convenient to shopping, restaurants, and Interstate 40/85, for quick access to both the Triad and the Triangle.
Community Amenities: Clubhouse with meeting space, library, kitchen & fireplace, Junior Olympic Swimming Pool, Community Play Ground, Tennis Courts, and Picnic area with Gas Grills!
Homes Available Immediately!
- Spacious and Well Designed Floor Plans
- 9' Ceilings on Main Level
- Designer Lighting Packages
- 3 to 5 Bedrooms / 2.5 to 4 Baths
- GE Stainless Appliance Package
- Wood Floors / Crown / Granite
- 1,679 - 3,426 sq. ft.
- Large Greatrooms
- 3 car garage lots
- Pool, Clubhouse, and Tennis
- Custom Cabinetry / Granite
- Master Main Level Available
- Wrought Iron Handrails
- 2 Year Energy Bill Guarantee
- HERS rated
- 10 Year Builder’s Warranty
Royal Homes Realty of North Carolina, LLC
Model Hours: Mon - Sat 10-5, Sun 1-5
Sales Information: Kim Davis • 336-603-8222
NCGL # 69237
From I-40 East:
Take Rock Creek Dairy Road (Exit 135) and turn right off the exit.
Turn Right onto Hwy 70 East / Burlington Road.
Turn left on Brightwood Farms Parkway.
Turn right on Preakness Parkway.