This beautiful equestrian inspired community is perfectly located in eastern Guilford county near Burlington. Easy access to I-40 makes commuting to Greensboro, High Point or Durham a breeze! The 5800 square foot clubhouse with exercise room, media center, playground, pool and tennis makes entertaining easy.
Brightwood Farm is a premier master planned community convenient to shopping, restaurants, and Interstate 40/85, for quick access to both The Triad, The Triangle, and Charlotte.
Community Amenities: Clubhouse with meeting space, library, kitchen & fireplace, resort size swimming pool, fitness center, community play ground, tennis courts, and picnic area with gas grills!
New Lots Available!
- Noble and Manor Series home floor plans
- Single Family and Twin Homes available
- 10-Year Residential Warranty
- HERS RATED for Energy Efficiency by Third Party
- GE Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Quartz vanity tops in bathrooms
- Wrought Iron Railing
- 9’ Ceilings on Main Level
- Spacious and Well-Designed Floor Plans
- Community Pool, Club House, and Tennis Court
- Owner’s Suite Available on Main Level
- 3-5 Bedrooms / 2.5 to 4 Bathrooms Available
- Architectural Shingles
Royal Homes Realty of North Carolina, LLC
Showcase Home Hours: Mon, Thurs-Sat 10-5, Sun 1-5
Closed Tuesday and Wednesday
Sales Information: Kim Davis • 336-655-8188
NCGL # 69237
From I-40 East:
Take Rock Creek Dairy Road (Exit 135) and turn right off the exit.
Turn Right onto Hwy 70 East / Burlington Road.
Turn left on Brightwood Farms Parkway.
Turn right on Preakness Parkway.
Matterport Virtual Tour for Brightwood Farm - Abby II Model:
Matterport Virtual Tour for Brightwood Farm - Charlotte Model:
Matterport Virtual Tour for Brightwood Farm - Elon Model:
Matterport Virtual Tour for Brightwood Farm - Knightdale Model:
Matterport Virtual Tour for Brightwood Farm - Elon Twin Home: