Belews Ridge is our newest spacious neighborhood located within 2 miles from the beautiful Belews Lake. There are 65 acre lots in the neighborhood, which is set among the scenic landscape of northwest Guilford County. Situated in the most desired school district, Belews Ridge offers new custom homes at a superior price for this location. Prices start in the 300's. Drive through the community and with home sites averaging over half an acre, enjoy the feel of rural living while minutes away from shopping, restaurants, and parks. Belews Lake access is just 5 minutes away.
- Located within the prestigious North Western Guilford School District
- Luxury interior finishes
- Large homesites in a quiet neighborhood
- Affordable homes for the location
- Lower county tax rates
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Stokesdale Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, picnic shelter, and more)
- Oak Ridge Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, dog park space, picnic shelter, and more)
- Enjoy nearby Belews Lake for all your boating, skiing, and leisure lake fun
- Shopping and dining:
- Oak Ridge Commons (Lowes Foods, Wendy’s, Subway, ABC Store, multiple dining opportunities, and more)
- Oak Ridge Marketplace (BB&T, McDonalds, Tractor Supply, medical)
- Kings Crossing Shopping Center (Food Lion, Stoke Ridge Bar & Grill, medical, and more)
- CVS, Domino's, and more also nearby
Builder: Disney Construction Co.