Does the setting of your dream home combine the best of rural and city life? Take a look at Knight’s Landing, located in Oak Ridge, NC. Choose one of the spacious lots available to be the backdrop for your new custom home.
At Knight’s Landing, your children can attend some of the best schools in the area: Oak Ridge Elementary, Northwest Middle, and Northwest High in Guilford County.
From its entrance to its custom-designed street signs to the roundabout in the community’s center, everything about this neighborhood has been uniquely designed. Choose one of Smith Marketing’s Select Custom Home Builders to create your new dream home today. Call or email Jason Smith of Smith Marketing with Allen Tate Realtors at 336-451-4921.
- Custom-built and completed homes available
- Rural peace and quiet with homes built by the area’s best builders
- Pool for exclusive use of residents
- Large lots
- Desirable Oak Ridge Elementary, Northwest Middle & High districts
- Oak Ridge Swim Club nearby
- Mustang Fitness just around the corner
- Easy access to PTI Airport, Greensboro, & Kernersville
- Nearby outdoor recreation activities include:
- Oak Ridge Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, dog park space, picnic shelter, and more)
- Stokesdale Town Park (playground, athletic fields, walking paths, picnic shelter, and more)
- Enjoy nearby Belews Lake for all your boating, skiing, and leisure lake fun
- Shopping and dining:
- Oak Ridge Commons (Lowes Foods, Wendy’s, Subway, ABC Store, multiple dining opportunities, and more)
- Oak Ridge Marketplace (BB&T, McDonalds, Tractor Supply, medical)
- Kings Crossing Shopping Center (Food Lion, Stoke Ridge Bar & Grill, Medical, and more)
- CVS, Domino's, and more also nearby
- Lower county tax rates
- Custom Builder Team
Builder: Smith Marketing
Sales: Jason Smith
From I-40, travel north on Hwy. 68. Turn left on Haw River Road.
Knight's Landing will be on your left (just before Linville Rd).