Friendly neighborhoods, outstanding amenities, and local businesses come together to create a charming community in Mebane, NC. If you’re looking for unique dining, shopping, and entertainment, Downtown Mebane has much to offer. Recreational activities from festivals and parades to charming shops and a winery, Mebane offers new adventures year around.
- 230 acres of parks, including 59-acre Lake Michael
- 6 different youth athletic programs
- 20 special festivals, parades, and live music events each year
- 50+ dining options
- Bus service to the Triangle and Triad to serve both commuter and midday needs
- 6 free fitness groups through Mebane on the Move
- 2 area golf courses at Mill Creek and Quaker Creek
- 20 higher education institutions within a 25-mile radius
The neighborhood will have custom built homes with starting home prices in the mid $400's. Walraven Signature Homes strives to build custom homes that have superior quality and craftsmanship and to deliver the most value for the investment. Matt is personally involved in every project from start to finish to give clients the best possible home building experience. He designs every home they build, if you dream it up they will build it. Open floor plans, elegant kitchens and bath, full custom cabinetry built specifically for each home, crafted crown moldings and more. Walraven Signature Homes make it a personal and an enjoyable process.
- Custom built homes by Walraven Signature Homes
- Custom cabinetry built specifically for your home
- Upscale kitchens with walk-in pantries, large cook and kid friendly islands with upscale ranges
- Sunny and bright open floor plans
- Master and guest suite on main level with bedrooms upstairs
- Luxurious master bath, granite countertops, hardwood flooring
- Exceptional craftsmanship, dramatic coffered ceilings
- Schools: Audrey W. Garrett Elementary/Hawfields Middle/Southern Alamance High
Builder: Walraven Signature Homes
Model Hours: By Appointment Only
Sales: Matt Walraven
Off I40/I-85 Take exit 148 for NC-54, turn onto NC54E/E Harden St.
Turn Left onto Thom Rd, turn right onto Harvestview Drive.