Neatly tucked away, the Harvestview Community in Mebane, NC offers small town living yet gives acess to all necessities. Friendly neighborhoods, locally owned businesses, and various amenities will help you feel right at home. Mebane offers activities year round. When it's chilly outside, read about Mebane's background at the Mebane Historial Museum. To cool down over summer months, visit Lake Michael Park or Graham-Mebane Lake. Take the whole family out for a night of fun to the Buffaloe Lanes or finish Christmas shopping at the Tanger Outlets.
Heritage Homes of the Carolinas will finish building homes in Harvestview. Nathan Sawyer will personally spend time with his clients to help fullfill all client needs. Nathan is a strong believer in delivering quality work, in time, and under budget. Building your dream is Nathan's goal.
- Newly finished home featured in Parade of Homes
- Only 5 lots remaining!
- 2-story homes
- Bonus room upstairs
- Small town living
- Easy access to I-40 makes for easy commute to surrounding areas
- Garrett Elementary, Hawfields Middle School, Southern High School
- New homes will soon be completed
- Beautiful neighborhood with exceptional curb appeal
- Gourmet kitchens
- Relaxing master baths
- Mill Creek and Quaker Creek golf courses nearby
Builder: Heritage Homes of the Carolinas
Sales: Nathan Sawyer
Take exit 148 for NC-54, turn onto NC54E/E Harden St. Turn Left onto Thom Rd., turn right onto Harvestview Drive.