Garman Homes brings a fresh perspective to every new home the build and every new home community they bring to life. Their "Favorite Things" collection of ranch and two-story homes are the centerpiece of this new home community and the homes are truly something to love. Community is the name of the game for this neighborhood with an amenity center where residents can enjoy their neighbors and entertain friends and maybe even play a game of ping pong. A community fire pit beckons neighbors to sit and chat year-round and a planned dog park means every member of the family has been considered. Located just across the street is beautiful Lake Michael with miles of trails and a variety of ways to enjoy this 60-acre wonder of nature. The historic and vibrant downtown area offers restaurants, coffee shops, a variety of shopping opportunities in a most pleasant atmosphere. Located midway between the Triangle and Triad this community is not only attractive and convenient ... its also selling quickly!
- Garman Homes "Favorite Things" collection
- ranch and two-story plans from 1,654 -2513 sq ft.
- 3-4 bedrooms, 2-2.5 baths
- Historic and vibrant small town Mebane
- Walking distance to 60-acre Lake Michael amenities
- Access to Lake Michael Trails
- Amenity Center for residents and their guests to gather
- Community Firepit
- Ping Pong Table
- Planned Dog Park
- Beautiful rural peace and quiet
- Close to town with many restaurants and shops.
- Tanger Outlet Center nearby
Builder: Garman Homes
Model Hours: Mon-Sat 10-5, Sun 1-5
Sale: Onsite Model Center by Appointment
From the Triad or Triangle:
Take I-40/85 to exit 154 Mebane Oaks Road. Turn north onto Mebane Oaks Road toward downtown Mebane. Turn right onto S. Fifth Street and remain on that road until it deadends into E. Stagecoach Road and turn right. Take E. Stagecoach to Lebanon Road, turn left and the community is on your left.