Lily's Place is located in the beautiful, peaceful and quiet countryside of Lexington, NC. Homes range in size from 1,518 - 2,164 sq. ft. and feature five single level ranch and two-story plans. Choose from models that have 3-4 bedrooms and 2-2.5 baths and all homes have either a 1 or 2-car garage. Inside these homes you’ll find luxurious appointments like granite countertops in the kitchen and all stainless steel appliances. The baths have Quartz vanity tops and these interiors are modern, open and attractive.
Lexington has become the locale of choice for many as the peaceful countryside beckons and the small town appeal of Lexington means local restaurants ... think BBQ! ... small coffee shops abound and local shop owners will know your name and welcome you back. Commuting is easy with quick access to I-85 which puts both Greensboro and Charlotte an easy commute away. Downtown Winston-Salem, including Innovation Quarter and Truist BallPark, are practically local.
This community of new homes is and are served by Davis-Townsend Elementary, Central Davidson Middle, and Central Davidson High.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- New single-family homes in Lexington, NC
- 5 Floor Plans with Ranch and 2-story homes
- 1,518 - 2,164 sq. ft.
- 3-4 Bedrooms / 2-2.5 Baths
- 1 and 2-car garage
- Granite countertops in the kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops in the bathrooms
- Easy access to I-85
- 30 minutes to downtown Winston-Salem
- 34 minutes to downtown Greensboro
- 37 minutes to Piedmont Triad International Airport
- Best BBQ in North Carolina
- Low Davidson County taxes
- Davis-Townsend Elementary, Central Davidson Middle and High Schools
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton - Express Series
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Follow I-85 South. Take exit 94 for Old US 64/Old Raleigh Rd. Keep left at the fork to continue toward Old US 64/Old Raleigh Rd. Turn left onto Smith Rd. Destination is on the Left.