Elegant living defines the lifestyle for residents in Montrachet. This gated community is nestled in the countryside of the township of Lewisville. The tree-lined entry way to Montrachet sets the tone. The elegant brick homes on large 1 acre plus sized lots complete the picture. This community takes full advantage of its rural setting and residents have access to a private pergola for parties and gatherings, complete with a patio-side stone outdoor fireplace with grill for embracing the out-of-doors all year long. There are over 30 acres of pristine open space and private wooded walking trail for residents to enjoy. The homes will not disappoint. Five (5) unique and special floorplans include brick, as well as craftsman style exteriors. Inside, you'll find the appointments you'd expect from a luxury Arden Homes built home including unique wall treatments, tray ceilings, custom built-ins, free standing tub, and floorplans with truly great "flow". Homes range from 3-5 bedrooms and 3-4 baths. Floorplans are semi-customizable from 2,715 sq. ft. to over 3,500 sq. ft. The streets are private, and homes are on well and septic.
The location in the Town of Lewisville means all the quaint lifestyle amenities of small town living provide a lifestyle many might think no longer exists. The Town itself is beautiful and offers small shops, coffee shops, and restaurants. But the greater world is never far away. A short 15 minute drive to downtown Winston-Salem means so much is at your doorstep, from a vibrant business district that includes the acclaimed Innovation Quarter, to ball games all summer long enjoying Winston-Salem's own minor league baseball team, to cultural events at the Stevens Center and Milton Rhodes Cultural Center, and more. Winston-Salem is home to major educational institutions including Wake Forest University, WSSU, and Salem College.
Recreational opportunities abound as well. Tanglewood Park is the scene for excitement and recreation all year long. The Tanglewood Lights is a long tradition for many families every year in December. Golfers love the play of the golf course that borders the Yadkin River. Kids love horseback riding at Tanglewood in the summer and the entire family recreates at the Aquatic Center all summer long. There is great tennis as well, and the Park is simply a wonderful place to picnic and enjoy the great outdoors. Winston-Salem and Clemmons host world renowned medical facilities.
Montrachet residents are served by Lewisville, Southwest, Sherwood Forest and Meadowlark Elementary Schools, Meadowlark Middle School, and West Forsyth High School. St Leo's Catholic, Calvary Day, and Forsyth Country Day are nearby.
- 5 unique semi-customizable floorplans
- 3-5 bedrooms and 3-4 baths
- Beautiful brick and also craftsman style exteriors
- 2,515 to over 3,500 sq. ft.
- Elegant living in a gated community nestled in the countryside of the township of Lewisville
- Tree-lined entry way
- Large 1 acre plus sized lots
- Rural setting
- Private community pergola for parties and gatherings
- Patio-side stone outdoor fireplace with grill
- Over 30 acres of pristine open space reserved for residents
- Private wooded walking trail for residents
- Homes feature unique wall treatments, tray ceilings, custom built-ins, free standing tub
- Floorplans with truly great “flow”
- Private streets
- Well and septic
- A short 15 minute drive to downtown Winston-Salem
- Recreational opportunities include Tanglewood Park
- World renowned medical facilities nearby
- Served by Lewisville, Southwest, Sherwood Forest, and Meadowlark Elementary Schools
- Meadowlark Middle School and West Forsyth High School
Builder: Arden Homes
Model Hours: By Appointment
Sales Information: 336-659-9503
Take Hwy 421 north and exit at the Town of Lewisville exit #244. Turn right on Williams Road and then enter the traffic circle and take the THIRD exit onto Shallowford Road. Note both the second and third exits off the traffic circle are for Shallowford Road, so be sure to take the THIRD exit. Travel a short distance and turn left onto Hauser Road, and community is on right.