Owls’ Trail at Caleb’s Creek is a community in Kernersville that offers maintenance-free living. Some of the features that you will enjoy are walking trails, biking trails, a community center and village shops, all with a beautiful scenic view and no daily maintenance to worry about. Phase Two of Owl’s Trail features homes from Windsor Homes. Windsor is built on a solid foundation of Trust, Confidence, Reliability, and Integrity.
Owl's Trail features Ranch Style home plans to fit a wide range of needs. Homes start in the $240s. We have lots available now.
Come tour the community. Contact us today to schedule a visit.
2nd Phase Now Open / 10 Sold!
- The best in low-maintenance living
- Main level living with optional sq. ft. on 2nd floor
- Double car garage
- Main level master with 3-4 bedrooms available
- Covered patios–some plans
- Main level sq. footage 1,693-1,864 with additional sq. ft. available
- Lawn maintenance provided by HOA
- 927 acres built in and around wetlands and its natural habitat
- Location is centrally located with easy access to High Point, Greensboro or Winston-Salem
- Base pricing starts from the mid $200's
- Architectural shingles
- Vinyl exteriors with cultured stone or brick accents
Builder: Windsor Homes
Model Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5, Sat & Sun 1-5
Sales Center: 1700 Teague Lane, Kernersville, NC 27284
Contacts: Sales and Marketing by Greer-Louis, Inc.
Linda Weaver • 336-207-1387
Tom Baker • 336-847-1870
Take I-40 and Exit 66. Turn on Old Salem Road or Teague Lane.