Bakersfield is centrally located between Greensboro, High Point, and Winston-Salem, in the charming town of Kernersville. Floor plans include one and two-story homes with beautiful features such as granite or quartz kitchen countertops, stainless steel appliances, and coffered dining room ceilings.
All D.R. Horton homes include America’s Smart Home® Technology which allows the homeowner to monitor and control their home from 500 miles away and connect to their home with smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- New single-family homes in Kernersville, NC
- 4 Floor Plans with Ranch and 2-story homes
- 2,181 - 3,456 sq. ft.
- 3-5 Bedrooms / 2.5-4 Baths
- 2-car garage
- Large homesites from .40-.50 acres
- Convenient Kernersville location
- Granite or Quartz kitchen countertops
- Ceramic tile backsplash in kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Quartz countertops in the bathrooms
- Coffered ceilings in dining room
- Colfax Elementary School, Northwest Guilford Middle & High School
- Includes America’s Smart Home® Technology
Builder: D.R. Horton - Tradition Series
Model Hours: By Appointment
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Take I 40 W. Take Exit 81 B to merge onto I40 W towards Winston-Salem. Follow I40 to Sandy Ridge Rd. Take exit 208 Turn Right onto Sandy ridge Rd. Turn left onto W Market Street. Turn Right onto N Bunker Hill Rd. Turn Left onto Beeson Rd. Turn left onto County Line Rd. Turn left onto Phillips Farm Rd. Turn right onto Privet Drive. Turn Left onto Bakersfield Drive.