The Grove at Cottesmore is a beautiful community located minutes from Southwest Schools, the Palladium, Piedmont Farmers Market, All-A-Flutter Butterfly Farm, Kernersville, Greensboro, Colfax, PTIA, shopping and restaurants. This community offers our new elegant and luxurious twin homes floor plan.
Make The Grove at Cottesmore your Place to live!
- 10-Year Residential Warranty
- HERS RATED for Energy Efficiency by Third Party
- GE Stainless Steel Appliance Package
- Custom Cabinetry/Granite
- Wood Floors
- 9’ Ceilings
- $3,500 in closing costs with Preferred Lender!
- Spacious and Well-Designed Floor Plans
- Architectural Shingles
- All Exterior Lawn Maintenance included in HOA dues
- Low Maintenance All Brick Exterior with Vinyl Trim
Royal Homes Realty of North Carolina, LLC
Showcase Home Hours: Mon-Sat 10-5, Sun 1-5
Sales Information: Renee Harper • 336-392-2202
NCGL # 69237
Exit Eastchester Drive (Hwy 68), Left Turn onto Eastchester, head South approximately 2.5 miles.
Right onto Clinard Farms, continue straight and community is on the Left.
From Hwy. 311/74:
Exit Eastchester Road, Head Towards Hwy. 68 Towards Piedmont Triad Airport, Turn Right.
Left onto Clinard Farms, continue straight and community is on the left.
Matterport Virtual Tour for The Grove at Cottesmore: