Reedy Fork is a master planned community with a junior olympic size swimming pool, tennis courts, sidewalks, streetlights, walking trails, and planned community events. Express Homes in Nokota Place start at just $209,900, and they have a wide range is square footage to meet any needs. Residents enjoy the convenience of an on-site daycare and elementary school, as well as being located just off Highway 29.
Model Now Open!
- Located off Highway 29 in North Greensboro
- A part of the Reedy Fork master planned community
- On-site elementary school
- Approximately 1,890-2,653 sq. ft.
- Community pool, clubhouse, tennis court, and basketball court
- Paved trails, natural greenway, sidewalks throughout
- On-site daycare
- New Model Open!
- Smart Home package
- Stainless steel appliances
- 5 ft showers in Owners suite
Builder: Express Homes
Model Hours: Mon-Sat 10-5, Sun 1-5
Phone: 888-325-1978 Ext. 250
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
From I-40 W:
Take exit 135 for Rock Creek Diary Road. Keep right at the fork and follow signs for Sedalia/70.
Merge onto Rock Creek Diary Road. Turn Left onto US-70 W/Burlington Rd., turn right onto Knox Rd.
Turn Left onto Bethel Church Road. Turn Right onto McLeansville Rd.
Turn Left onto Turner Smith Road. Nokota Place is on the Left.
Matterport Virtual Tour for Nokota Place at Reedy Fork: