Mingo Point is Express Homes' latest phase in the popular Reedy Fork community, located off Highway 29 in North Greensboro. The master planned community offers clubhouse, junior olympic size swimming pool, playground, tennis courts, sidewalks, streetlights, paved walking trails, and planned community events.
You'll find day-care services as well as your elementary school without leaving your community. In the Spring and Summer enjoy the Farmers' Market in Reedy Fork every Tuesday.
America's Smart Home® Technology is the name DR Horton has given to the technology they are building into every home in every community. America's Smart Home® Technology provides the lucky homeowner control of their home from their couch or from miles away. The homeowner can access their home's command center from smartphone, tablet, or computer. These are the homes of tomorrow ... available today.
- 2-story home plans from 1,856 - 2,644 sq. ft.
- Located off Highway 29 in North Greensboro and near Hwy 150
- A part of the Reedy Fork master planned community
- Community pool, clubhouse, tennis court, and basketball court
- Paved trails, natural greenway, sidewalks throughout
- Features America’s Smart Home® Technology
- Monticello Brown Summit Elementary and Reedy Fork Elementary only .7 miles away
- Northeast Guilford Middle and Northeast Guilford High School only a couple of miles away
Builder: D.R. Horton / Express Homes
Model Hours: Mon-Sat 10-6, Sun 1-6
Home and community information including pricing, included features, terms, availability and amenities are subject to change and prior sale at any time without notice or obligation. All homes constructed by D.R. Horton, Inc. License #29676
Take US-29 N to Reedy Fork Pkwy. Turn right onto Reedy Fork Pkwy.
Turn right onto Turner Smith Rd. Turn right onto Black Forest Dr.