Weybridge is located in the heart of Burlington, just off South Church Street and West of University Drive. There are two sections to this highly desirable neighborhood. The Villas are home to the community clubhouse and pool, as well as the luxuriously appointed single family homes. Inside the Villas you will find hardwood flooring in the main living areas of the first floor, and level one granite counter tops standard in the kitchen and all the baths. The second section contains the Townes. These luxury townhomes feature extensive crown moldings, 9ft. ceilings on the first floor, 1 and 2 car garages and much more!
Location, location, location! Convenience! Close to everything! Great transportation (70/Church St. or I-40 to Greensboro), close to the interstate to travel to the Durham/Raleigh area, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem! Built by the best local builder who strives towards “Building Communities to Enhance Lives”, in business since 1996! All landscaping is taken care of by HOA! Spend time at the new state-of-the-art clubhouse with fitness center and pool (under construction)! Country living in the heart of Burlington!
- New Townes & Villas in Burlington
- Townes from the $200’s
- Villas from the $340’s
- Luxuriously appointed single family homes
- Hardwood flooring in first floor main living areas (Villas)
- Community Clubhouse & Pool
- Level one Granite Countertops standard in the kitchens and baths (Villas)
- The Townes offer luxuriously appointed crown molding, wainscoting in foyer and elegantly designed kitchens
- Located in the heart of Burlington, off South Church St and close to University Drive
- School District: Alamance County School System—Highland Elementary, Turrentine Middle, and Walter M. Williams High
Builder: Keystone Homes
Model Hours: Mon-Thurs 11-6, Fri 1-6, Sat 10-6, Sun 1-6
Sales: Toni Crowson 336-402-4024
Continue on I-40 E/I-85 N to NC-61 N. Take exit 138 from I-40 E/I-85 N 2 min (2.1 mi).
Turn left onto NC-61 N 2 min (1.2 mi). Turn right onto US-70 E/Burlington Rd.
Right on to Talisker Way.